* Are you curious about the magical depths available through a Conscious approach to Kink & BDSM?
* Are you ready to expand your understanding of erotic expression?
* Would you love to deepen trust, connection, communication, & erotic creativity in your intimate relationships?
Then this breathtaking journey into the wonderfully erotic world of
Conscious Kink is a truly fantastic starting point! Whether you are a curious beginner or an experienced player, award-winning sexuality professional Seani Love with his talented team invites you to join them for this beautiful weekend of exploration.
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexuality & thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries & consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality & erotic mastery, be more confident with our lovers & play partners, & become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this intensive you will learn:
• The use of ritual & intention to create safe spaces
• Boundary setting, consent & safety techniques
• Deepening connection through Tantric techniques & conscious touch
• Intentional BDSM skills in relation to pain & pleasure
• Service, sovereignty & surrender
• Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination & submission (D/s)
• Giving, receiving & holding power
• Darker places such as consensual non-consent
• Exploring how archetypes can be utilised for deepening your erotic journeys
The weekend will be paced gently & will include:
• A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse
• Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows & do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them
• An ecstatic ritual where we use all the BDSM & conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep & wonderful journeys for each other
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com) is a professional Kinkster, Shadow Explorer & Shamanic BDSM practitioner who has twenty years of experience in diverse erotic practices.
He is trained in counselling & since 2006 has been working on combining ritual journeys with BDSM as a powerful pathway to healing & self-discovery. As an international workshop facilitator, Seani has supported many people on their journey to places of increased power, personal & sexual expression, wisdom and love.
The doors will open on both Saturday & Sunday at 09.30 am for a 10 am prompt start (aim to arrive by 9.45 am). Finishing at 6 pm each day.
The price of the ticket includes basic snacks & drinks. You may wish to bring lunch for yourself or vegetarian food to share & eat together.
It is recommended that you bring your own sheet, massage oil & a sarong or lunghi. You may wish to bring extra cushions & “nesting” material to help ensure you have a beautiful time with us, something to place on the altar & you are welcome to bring any favourite toys.
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS (INCLUDING DIRECTIONS) WILL BE SENT OUT THE WEEK BEFORE THIS EVENT.
The cost is as follows (please see our refund policy):
Early Bird Price: £160 + £5.84 PayPal Fee. First 9 paid bookings only!
Full Price: £180 + £7.21 PayPal fee
Payment can be made by clicking on the above green Tickets button or Bank Transfer if you wish to avoid the PayPal Fees. Click the above green Tickets button for more details for how to pay by either method.
There are a limited number of concession tickets available. Do message us if you think this applies to your circumstances.
This event is non-residential but you are welcome to get in touch if you want help trying to find accommodation.
This workshop is open to individuals and couples/triads/other constellations of all genders, sexualities & body types.
There is no gender balancing at this workshop. Your boundaries will be respected & nurtured at all times. This conscious sexuality workshop has a focus on kink and BDSM. Beginners are welcome but if you feel you may be triggered by other people’s sexual activity please contact us before buying tickets.
No partner is required & everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you attend with a partner or friend, you are welcome to work together for the whole workshop or or whatever portion you wish.
Contact Details: Elara – 07391 552 616
Love, Seani, Elara & Jon