At Sacred Light Tantra, we like to provide a refund policy which isn’t punitive to people who have to drop out after they have booked. At the same time, we need to honour the fact that we have made room bookings and also incurred other costs in anticipation of you attending the workshop.
We have tried to balance the above in the fairest way with the following refund policy:
Full refunds are offered if:
– the workshop is cancelled
– the workshop is rescheduled
If you have to drop out then, before the workshop starts, we need the following notice depending on the length of the event:
– Evening and day events a minimum 72 hours’ notice
– Weekend events a minimum of 168 hours / 7 days
– Any other longer event of 336 hours / 14 days
If the minimum periods notice are not met then there will be no refund as we have committed to the room and other associated costs inherent with running the workshop.
If the notice periods are met we will keep a credit for you (minus an admin fee*) for a future event.
*For events where cancellation has met the notice period and where the event has a full price of:
- Less than £11 – no refund
- Less than £30, the admin fee is £5 and the credit balance is kept for you for any of our events occurring in the next 4 months.
- More than £30, the admin fee is £10 and the credit balance is kept for you for any of our events occurring in the next 7 months.