Lord Byron Square
Liberate your inner predator. Feel into – and luxuriate in – your inner prey. Our primal, instinctive parts are so stunning and precious and hellishly sexy too This workshop will give you an opportunity to explore them in depth.
USE DISCOUNT CODE
TO RECEIVE £5 OFF
Play fighting is all about connection to your own body and juicy energies flowing through it first. Only from that space you can wrestle and play in a wholesome, connected, delicious way with other beings. What you discover in this kind of deeply embodied connection with others is likely to surprise you!
Perhaps your body, and spirit, crave gentleness and flowing, perhaps there’s a lot of passion, fire and wildness yearning to be expressed. You might awaken your creativity or meet your Inner Child. It can be playful, silly, deeply spiritual and/or a way of fully knowing your body.
You won’t know until you dive into it full in!
In the workshop, we will talk through safety issues, demonstrate techniques and go through a series of exercises to warm up and connect with others.
Importantly, we will explore boundaries and consent and communicating them both in an explicit and in a nonverbal way.
Everyone who wants to, will have an opportunity to challenge another (or more beings at once!) for a play fight in the circle.
Details of the evening
- 7:00 pm arrival
- We prefer that you don’t consume recreational drugs or alcohol for 12 hours prior to the event
- Soft drinks, tea and snacks are provided, and you can bring your own snacks or light meal for the break
- Venue address will be emailed to all attendees the day before the event
Important booking details
- To order, select your ticket category, add to cart and then check-out and pay.
- Maintaining a diverse gender balance contributes to a feeling of safety and comfort. As such we have different ticket categories and some categories may sell out faster.
- If you were given a referral or discount code, you can enter it in the next step at the shopping-cart.
- Important – by purchasing a ticket, you agree that the organisers or venue will not be held responsible for any injuries that may be caused by this activity.
“Play Fighting workshop was everything I had hoped for: well-organised, fun, energetic and intense. It was lovely to witness a variety of play fighting styles from competitive to sensual to almost erotic (had I stayed for the optional Temple, I’m sure eroticism would have been the main energy ingredient).
I was pleased to see how quickly a bunch of standers are able to authentically connect with each other on a wide range of levels within the safety of the play space.
Kudos to the organisers, for their excellent teamwork and professionalism. The next Play Fighting is on 15th April and I can highly recommend to anyone to attend it.
“It was with great anticipation that I went to the Play fighting workshop. I was not disappointed it provided a space for me to be physical, powerful and playful with others. Wrestling, pushing, grabbing, snarling, rolling around – I loved it. A place to let out my inner animal without inhibition.
I came away more confident and grateful to experience this part of my erotic nature with others .I learned so much about myself thank you. Dee”
Roy Graff is a counsellor, life and relationship coach who draws on his training in Psychosynthesis psychotherapy, Radical Honesty, Non-violent Communication and Wheel of Consent training as well as extensive and multicultural lived experience. He offers coaching and mentoring to individuals and partnered people. He can help with relationship issues, honesty and authenticity in relating, life transformation and major life crises.
Roy first tried play-fighting in 2018 and became a lifelong fan. He started facilitating play-fights at festivals in 2021 and has been running them regularly in London and other cities since 2022.
Carla Crivaro is a Sex, Love & Relationship Coach. She helps men and women who feel insecure and unsatisfied in the bedroom and who feel lonely and unheard in their relationship. She does this by creating safe spaces for men and women to learn more about their unconscious patterns and behaviours. She does this so they can feel desirable and confident in the bedroom and have a greater connection and intimacy with their partner and feel heard and seen in the relationship.
Here’s an article Carla has written about play fighting.
- Payment can be made by credit card, bank transfer, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Full payment is due to secure a place.
- No refunds can be offered in case of cancellation but you may resell your ticket to someone else that matches the ticket category.
- An email with venue details and other important information will be sent to you a few days before the event.
- There is no need to print your ticket.
- Please have only a light meal before arriving. You can bring drinks and snacks to the venue.