Lord Byron Square
Salford M50 2XH
The words “tantra massage” have been often misappropriated to sell sexual services. In addition, even the best-intentioned tantric massages often over- emphasize the sexual aspect of tantra*, an ancient practice that opens the door to an experience of ourselves as beings of energy and consciousness.
These five days invite you to explore the basic principles of tantra and how they form the foundation to authentic tantra massage. This block can be done stand-alone and is also the first block of The Paths of Transformation, Transformational Tantra Massage Training which can take one on one’s own transformational journey and ultimately to a professional qualification to support other people’s journey.
During the five days, you will be invited to learn:
- The basic principles of Tantra
- Tantric Rituals and their importance particularly in a massage setting
- To improve communication skills around consent and boundaries
- How to connect with energy in different ways and how your energy can affect others
- Where energy may be held in the body and how to release it
- Specific massages that release tension
- Finding more aliveness in oneself and how to support others to do so
- Basic hygiene protocols
This training is experiential and is based on your personal experience, both in receiving and supporting others to have their own personal experience. In doing this you will have the opportunity to explore some of your personal story through embodiment. This event is not suitable for healing deep personal trauma.
At the end of the training, you will have been given the opportunity to take away:
- An experience of what tantra is
- Tools for communicating consent and boundaries
- Massages that support people to find their energetic flow and zest for life
- Rituals you can practice
- Insights into your own personal patterns of response
- Methods for finding relaxation in both routine and more difficult situation
- More awareness of your body
- Getting the right support for the work you do
* Tantra is an ancient wisdom and integral in its wisdom is that it’s non prescriptive and allows everyone to find their own truth.
This workshop is open to all who are over 18 and wish to explore, one or all of the following: Personal self-development, want to learn massages for friends and partners and active and aspiring practitioners.
Ticket Prices and Booking are HERE
You can pay by bank transfer to avoid the booking fee. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
This is a standalone journey of self-discovery however it also forms the foundation for our Transformational Tantra Massage Programme, for when you understand yourself more you are in a better place to be of service to others. Subsequent blocks enable you to dive deeper for self-insights. Then, if you choose, you can ultimately become a professional tantric massage practitioner to facilitate others journey’s discovery, using the medium of touch.
More details of how this standalone training sits within the Transformational Tantra Massage Programme can be found at www.transformationaltantramassage.co.uk. You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request a full brochure. If you wish to see the pricing for the whole Programme then please click HERE.
Our events are open to individuals, couples, triads and other constellations and expressions of all genders, sexualities and body types.
It is possible that, for this training, Coronavirus measures may be in place to limit the possibility of transmission of infection. Please contact us if you want further details, otherwise you will be informed of these in the joining instructions.