A Taste of Tantra Introductory Evening
During this stand-alone evening you will guided through a gentle and safe experience of the basic principles of Tantra. This event also serves as an introduction to the Paths of Transformation Year Long Tantra Training.
The experience will be fun, sensuous, full of learning and surprises.
Through a series of gentle exercises, alone, in pairs and as a group, the principles we will experience are:
• You are not an island in the ocean of life, but are part of that ocean.
• You are not a static thing but a flow of energy. You are not any of the forms you embody, but are the energy that transforms from one form to another as you choose, in consciousness and in freedom.
• Your mind is not limited to thinking, planning, and worrying, but can create awareness, noticing what is in the moment, both within you and around you.
• You are not just your physical body, but are at the same time an energy body, through which you can connect energetically with others.
• Your flow of energy creates the connection between your sex, your heart and your spirit, and so can lead to an experience of your totality.
Tantra is a map that shows us how to tap into the life energy within us, through sex, heart and spirit, that has the power to transform our lives, bringing a new quality of aliveness and awareness into every area of our experience. Tantra is a non-prescriptive path, where everyone can go at their own speed, following their hearts. It is an incredible journey of self-discovery, self-acceptance and ultimately self-love.
This exciting event has been specifically designed and developed by by one of Europe’s leading tantra teachers, John Hawken , to provide a basic understanding of the key areas of tantra through a series of creative exercises. It is a safe, supportive environment delivered by Elara and Jon, teachers at John Hawken’s Paths of Transformation faculty.
This workshop is open to individuals and couples/triads/other constellations of all genders, sexualities and body types.
There is no gender balancing at this workshop.
We create a safe space where you are invited to do as much as feels comfortable for you. There will be no nudity at this event. Wear loose, comfortable clothes you can move freely in and an attitude of curiosity.
No partner is required and everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you attend with a partner or friend, you are welcome to work together for the whole workshop or whatever portion you wish.
For event dates and booking details see here