At Sacred Light Tantra, we like to provide a refund policy which isn’t punitive to people who have to drop out after they have booked. At the same time, we need to honour the fact that we have made room bookings and also incurred other costs in anticipation of you attending the workshop.
We have tried to balance the above in the fairest way with the following refund policy:
Full refunds of the workshop fees are offered if:
– The workshop is cancelled
– The workshop is rescheduled
– You are subject to a positive COVID 19 test°
– The country you are travelling from closes its border to the country the training is being held in due to COVID 19
We do not offer any reimbursement of any incidental expenses you may have incurred (e.g. travel and accommodation) or of exchange rate, currency conversion or payment transaction fees.
If you have to drop out, before the workshop starts, we need the following notice depending on the length of the event:
– Evening and day events – a minimum 72 hours’ notice
– Weekend events – a minimum of 168 hours / 14 days
– An event longer than a weekend – a minimum of 336 hours / 28 days
If the above minimum periods notice are not met, then there will be no refund as we have committed to the room and other associated costs inherent with running the workshop.
If the notice periods are met, we will keep a credit for you (minus an admin fee*) for a future event.
*For events where cancellation has met the notice period and where the event has a full price of:
- Less than £15 – no refund
- Less than £30, the admin fee is £5 and the credit balance is kept for you for any of our events occurring in the next 12 months.
- Less than £500, the admin fee is £45 and the credit balance is kept for you for any of our events occurring in the next 12 months.
- More than £500, the admin fee is £250 and the credit balance is kept for you for any of our events occurring in the next 18 months.
° Please note:
Where you have signed up to a series of trainings at a discounted bulk rate and drop out before the end of the series then the bulk discount rate, which was given on the basis of purchase of all of the training, no longer applies. Any refund will be based on you being charged the non-discounted rate for the training that you did attend.
COVID-19 Related Cancellation
You will receive a full refund if you provide the appropriate PCR test document confirming the positive test. Unfortunately we cannot refund you if your:
- Airline cancels your ticket or flight
- The country you are travelling back to requires you to go into quarantine when returning back and you decide to cancel your attendance