This non-residential weekend provides a basic understanding of tantra massage. It is thus suitable for those who wish to learn how to give a tantric massage. For some, you may wish to do this privately with a partner or friends. While for others this is a step to becoming a qualified professional tantra massage practitioner.
Teachers at The Paths of Transformation faculty (www.thepathsoftransformation.com) will deliver this training developed by John Hawken, one of Europe’s leading tantra teachers and the founder of The Paths of Transformation.
We will teach the philosophy and step by step practice of some simple tantra massage, giving clear structures and practical techniques, as well as a tool kit of hands-on strokes to enable attendees to create their own tantric massages.
We are initiated into tantric experience and tantric consciousness through a tantra massage in its highest form. Often tantra massage can be the first contact with energy and the energy body and the potential of expanding sexual energy into the whole body. It is this whole body experience of our energy which can lead to truly transformational experiences. Nakedness is neither expected nor unwelcome, but is simply a matter of choice.
This event stands alone for those who want to get a taster of tantra massage and its possibilities in a safe and nurturing environment. It is also an excellent introduction to our yearlong certified Professional Training in the Art of Transformational Tantra Massage*, where you learn to learn to give far deeper massage experiences. This may be privately to a partner/friends or professionally to clients.
Among the things we will cover are:
- What makes a tantra massage tantric,
- Understanding different types of touch,
- How to give touch from different energy centres,
- What it means to be present,
- How energy is stored in the body, feeling into energy and how energy wants to move.
Doors open on Saturday and Sunday at 10am.
On Saturday the training is from 10.30am to 7:30pm and on Sunday from 10:30am to 5:00pm.
Refreshments are provided and you are asked to bring vegetarian food to share for lunch.
Detailed Directions for Venue – http://www.thepathwaysstudio.com/venue/directions
This event is non-residential but please get in touch if you want help to find accommodation.
INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, TRIADS, OTHER CONSTELLATIONS OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES AND BODY TYPES ARE ALL WELCOME.
There is no gender balancing at this workshop. Your boundaries will be respected and nurtured at all times.
No partner is required. Everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you attend with a partner or friend, you are welcome to work together for the whole workshop or whatever portion you wish.
Contact: Elara – 07391 552 616
Please click here for prices
* Our year-long certified Professional Training in the Art of Transformational Tantra Massage is recognised by The Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists as offering a training of sufficient depth for Practitioners to be eligible for insurance for their work. See www.the-asis.org for more details.
Love, Elara & Jon
The words “tantra massage” have been often misappropriated to sell sexual services. In addition, even the best-intentioned tantric massages often over- emphasize the sexual aspect of tantra*, an ancient practice that opens the door to an experience of ourselves as beings of energy and consciousness.
These five days invite you to explore the basic principles of tantra and how they form the foundation to authentic tantra massage. This block can be done stand-alone and is also the first block of The Paths of Transformation, Transformational Tantra Massage Training which can take one on one’s own transformational journey and ultimately to a professional qualification to support other people’s journey.
* Tantra is an ancient wisdom and integral in its wisdom is that it’s non prescriptive and allows everyone to find their own truth.
During the five days, you will be invited to learn:
- The basic principles of Tantra
- Tantric Rituals and their importance particularly in a massage setting
- To improve communication skills around consent and boundaries
- How to connect with energy in different ways and how your energy can affect others
- Where energy may be held in the body and how to release it
- Specific massages that release tension
- Finding more aliveness in oneself and how to support others to do so
- Basic hygiene protocols
This training is experiential and is based on your personal experience, both in receiving and supporting others to have their own personal experience. In doing this you will have the opportunity to explore some of your personal story through embodiment. This event is not suitable for healing deep personal trauma.
At the end of the training, you will have been given the opportunity to take away:
- An experience of what tantra is
- Tools for communicating consent and boundaries
- Massages that support people to find their energetic flow and zest for life
- Rituals you can practice
- Insights into your own personal patterns of response
- Methods for finding relaxation in both routine and more difficult situation
- More awareness of your body
This workshop is open to all who are over 18 and wish to explore, one or all of the following: Personal self-development, want to learn massages for friends and partners and active and aspiring practitioners.
Ticket Prices and Booking are HERE
You can pay by bank transfer to avoid the booking fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This is a standalone journey of self-discovery however it also forms the foundation for our Transformational Tantra Massage Programme, for when you understand yourself more you are in a better place to be of service to others. Subsequent blocks enable you to dive deeper for self-insights. Then, if you choose, you can ultimately become a professional tantric massage practitioner to facilitate others journey’s discovery, using the medium of touch.
More details of how this standalone training sits within the Transformational Tantra Massage Programme can be found at www.transformationaltantramassage.co.uk. You are welcome to email us at email@example.com with any questions or to request a full brochure. If you wish to see the pricing for the whole Programme then please click HERE.
Our events are open to individuals, couples, triads and other constellations and expressions of all genders, sexualities and body types.
It is possible that, for this training, Coronavirus measures may be in place to limit the possibility of transmission of infection. Please contact us if you want further details, otherwise you will be informed of these in the joining instructions.