This non-residential weekend provides a basic understanding of tantra massage. It is thus suitable for those who wish to learn how to give a tantric massage. For some, you may wish to do this privately with a partner or friends. While for others this is a step to becoming a qualified professional tantra massage practitioner.
Teachers at The Paths of Transformation faculty (www.thepathsoftransformation.com) will deliver this training developed by John Hawken, one of Europe’s leading tantra teachers and the founder of The Paths of Transformation.
We will teach the philosophy and step by step practice of some simple tantra massage, giving clear structures and practical techniques, as well as a tool kit of hands-on strokes to enable attendees to create their own tantric massages.
We are initiated into tantric experience and tantric consciousness through a tantra massage in its highest form. Often tantra massage can be the first contact with energy and the energy body and the potential of expanding sexual energy into the whole body. It is this whole body experience of our energy which can lead to truly transformational experiences. Nakedness is neither expected nor unwelcome, but is simply a matter of choice.
This event stands alone for those who want to get a taster of tantra massage and its possibilities in a safe and nurturing environment. It is also an excellent introduction to our yearlong certified Professional Training in the Art of Transformational Tantra Massage*, where you learn to learn to give far deeper massage experiences. This may be privately to a partner/friends or professionally to clients.
Among the things we will cover are:
- What makes a tantra massage tantric,
- Understanding different types of touch,
- How to give touch from different energy centres,
- What it means to be present,
- How energy is stored in the body, feeling into energy and how energy wants to move.
Doors open on Saturday and Sunday at 10am.
On Saturday the training is from 10.30am to 7:30pm and on Sunday from 10:30am to 5:00pm.
Refreshments are provided and you are asked to bring vegetarian food to share for lunch.
Detailed Directions for Venue – http://www.thepathwaysstudio.com/venue/directions
This event is non-residential but please get in touch if you want help to find accommodation.
INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, TRIADS, OTHER CONSTELLATIONS OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES AND BODY TYPES ARE ALL WELCOME.
There is no gender balancing at this workshop. Your boundaries will be respected and nurtured at all times.
No partner is required. Everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you attend with a partner or friend, you are welcome to work together for the whole workshop or whatever portion you wish.
Contact: Elara – 07391 552 616
Please click here for prices
* Our year-long certified Professional Training in the Art of Transformational Tantra Massage is recognised by The Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists as offering a training of sufficient depth for Practitioners to be eligible for insurance for their work. See www.the-asis.org for more details.
Love, Elara & Jon
The words “tantra massage” have been often misappropriated to sell sexual services. In addition, even the best-intentioned tantric massages often over- emphasize the sexual aspect of tantra*, an ancient practice that opens the door to an experience of ourselves as beings of energy and consciousness.
These five days invite you to explore the basic principles of tantra and how they form the foundation to authentic tantra massage. This block can be done stand-alone and is also the first block of The Paths of Transformation, Transformational Tantra Massage Training which can take one on one’s own transformational journey and ultimately to a professional qualification to support other people’s journey.
* Tantra is an ancient wisdom and integral in its wisdom is that it’s non prescriptive and allows everyone to find their own truth.
During the five days, you will be invited to learn:
- The basic principles of Tantra
- Tantric Rituals and their importance particularly in a massage setting
- To improve communication skills around consent and boundaries
- How to connect with energy in different ways and how your energy can affect others
- Where energy may be held in the body and how to release it
- Specific massages that release tension
- Finding more aliveness in oneself and how to support others to do so
- Basic hygiene protocols
This training is experiential and is based on your personal experience, both in receiving and supporting others to have their own personal experience. In doing this you will have the opportunity to explore some of your personal story through embodiment. This event is not suitable for healing deep personal trauma.
At the end of the training, you will have been given the opportunity to take away:
- An experience of what tantra is
- Tools for communicating consent and boundaries
- Massages that support people to find their energetic flow and zest for life
- Rituals you can practice
- Insights into your own personal patterns of response
- Methods for finding relaxation in both routine and more difficult situation
- More awareness of your body
This workshop is open to all who are over 18 and wish to explore, one or all of the following: Personal self-development, want to learn massages for friends and partners and active and aspiring practitioners.
Ticket Prices and Booking are HERE
You can pay by bank transfer to avoid the booking fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This is a standalone journey of self-discovery however it also forms the foundation for our Transformational Tantra Massage Programme, for when you understand yourself more you are in a better place to be of service to others. Subsequent blocks enable you to dive deeper for self-insights. Then, if you choose, you can ultimately become a professional tantric massage practitioner to facilitate others journey’s discovery, using the medium of touch.
More details of how this standalone training sits within the Transformational Tantra Massage Programme can be found at www.transformationaltantramassage.co.uk. You are welcome to email us at email@example.com with any questions or to request a full brochure. If you wish to see the pricing for the whole Programme then please click HERE.
Our events are open to individuals, couples, triads and other constellations and expressions of all genders, sexualities and body types.
It is possible that, for this training, Coronavirus measures may be in place to limit the possibility of transmission of infection. Please contact us if you want further details, otherwise you will be informed of these in the joining instructions.
How do you experience the world? What are your patterns (we all have them!)? In fact exploring your patterns can lead not only more self-knowledge but also into deeper and expanded experiences of oneself. Allowing you to get more out of life, including more and more happiness!
We invite you to come on an immersive, experiential, online journey designed to take a deeper dive into exploring yourself and how you relate to others using the lens offered to us by Tantra. Tantra is a non-prescriptive path and in this journey you can go at the speed and depth that feels right for you.
You are very welcome to join us for 5 Thursday Zoom sessions (19:00-21:30 UK time) spread over 2 months. Sessions are recorded so if you have to miss some weeks, there is an easy way to catch-up.
This is an invitation to move away from the pure concepts of the mind and experience your perception through not only your mind but also your body and spirit and, in this totality, find your truth.
You will do this through a series of exercises in groups, pairs and alone with the emphasis on experience rather than talk.
Topics we will cover include:
Am I more than my mind?
What is my energy?
Exploring my truth
Who am I and who do I choose to be?
Do I have conscious or unconscious patterns?
How do I challenge myself and yet feel safe?
Experiencing my aliveness
What are my judgements and where do they come from?
How can I create sacred space?
Living acceptance in a diverse world by holding your truth and that of others
The idea is that this learning will not be onerous and gives time to digest and practice between sessions.
In this package you get:
• 5 x Live 2.5 hour sessions which are recorded
• Each session will be recorded
• Access the recordings for 3 months after the final session
• The opportunity to journey with likeminded souls
• Special offers for Sacred Light Community events
Dates for the sessions are:
Group sessions will be recorded to allow non-attendees to catch-up and also attendees to watch again to expand their understanding.
PLEASE READ OUR TESTIMONIALS: https://www.sacredlighttantra.com/testimonials/
This event also serves as an introduction into our other year-long programmes If you join this event and sign-up to any of our 2022 year-long programmes, you will get £99 off. This means, if you sign-up at the early bird price, you get this training for free! Please contact us direct if you would like to do this.
This workshop is open to individuals and couples/triads/other constellations of all genders, sexualities and body types. If you attend with a partner/friend you are welcome to do partnered exercises together or choose to do them with others. Please book a ticket for each person attending.
We create a safe space where you are invited to do as much as feels comfortable for you. There will be no nudity or gender adjustments at this online event.
Early bird price: £99 + Booking Fee (first 12 places)
Repeaters price: £65 + Booking Fee
Full price: £140 + Booking Fee
EARLY BOOKING RECOMMENDED – THIS EVENT SELLS OUT!
Concessions are available – please contact us for details.
JOINING INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY NEARER THE DATE.
Contact: Elara – 07391 552 616
We (Jon and Elara) are delighted to bring this one-of-a-kind Bioenergetics Year Long Training for the first time to the UK. This is one of less than five yearlong Bioenergetics trainings worldwide.
If you are curious about bioenergetics but don’t want to commit to a year long training, you are welcome to try the first block which is standalone.
How we embody and express our energy makes our psyche and our patterns of reactions to life visible. We hold in our bodies the energy we dared not express when we were vulnerable children, both as a tension in the muscles and as a charge of energy in the organs and connective tissue. This fixed form of expression and defence is called our character. It is our social, adapted self, and blocks and represses our spontaneous flow of life energy, our wildness, including large amounts of our sexuality and creativity.
***What is Bioenergetics?***
Bioenergetics is not to be confused with the body of work that comes from biochemistry but comes from Wilhelm Reich and the therapy developed by his students. This body of work not only includes bioenergetics itself but also Bioenergetic Analysis (Alexander Lowen), Biodynamic Psychology and Massage (Gerda Boyesen) Ron Kurtz (Hakomi) and Biosynthesis (David Boadella), Radix Therapy (Charles Kelly), Stanley Keleman (Formative Psychology) and the work of Leonard Orr, Arthur Janov and Stanislav Grof also draws upon it.
This training will cover both theoretical and practical grounding in the work of Reich and his followers.
Bioenergetics in general seeks to release old trauma, habits, and unconscious defensive attitudes and to liberate our life energy for aliveness, pleasure and for self-actualization. It seeks to change the base of our existence from an attitude based on fear and the unconsciousness to a mindfulness of our choices and an ability to express ourselves from our heart, our sex and our spirit. This training includes:
- An analysis of our own character and patterns, which we respect as a necessity for survival
- An understanding of the biographical causes of any stuckness and limitations
- Strategies for managing trauma and fear
- Supporting individuals to find freedom of expression and creativity as autonomous human beings
More specifically Bioenergetics is a self-exploration through becoming aware of tensions in your body. These tensions are created by the energies of past formative experience which are imprinted on your body. These create your character, the person you became under the influence of your parents and your society. By becoming aware of this we can release the tension and free up our energy to choose life in each moment. Thus, we are able to free up a huge amount of energy for our aliveness, our creativity, our pleasure and joy in life to create our conscious path and fulfil our dreams.
The ability to read the energy and character of others and know how to support their energy will also be taught. As such, it is an invaluable training both for oneself and as a professional resource for those working energetically with others.
Themes for this training are:
- Primal therapy, birth and intrauterine experiences and imprints that affect our lifetime patterns of energy.
- Understanding the patterns and needs of one’s character type
- Moving from dependency to independence
- Being aware of your feelings and expressing them appropriately and communicatively
- Knowing what you want and what you don’t want and communicating that safely and respectfully
- Raising your energy levels, being more alive, aware, sensitive to life.
- Grounding and standing on your own feet
- Increasing the flexibility of one’s attitudes
- Flowing with life instead struggling against it
- Opening to aliveness and pleasure
- Being able to be present and to stay in contact
We will support you to gain an understanding of:
- The phenomenon of resistance and how to use and work through it.
- How to work energetically and physically with projection, both positive and negative.
- The different kinds of touch, their intent and applications: holding, containing, focussing, making conscious, confronting, soothing, mothering and fathering, supporting, grounding.
- The emotional plague, repression and rebellion.
- Armouring and core energetics, energy and character.
- Imprints, memoire corporelle (cellular memory), regression, Janov and Grof.
- The relationship between consciousness and energy, catharsis, demons, creative confrontation, witness consciousness.
- The importance of breath, Reichian and other breathing techniques.
- The orgasm reflex, the birth reflex.
- Character analysis – the character types and their use in therapy.
- Therapy and spirituality.
- Techniques to raise energy, bioenergetic stress positions, Osho meditations.
- Grounding and its importance, both through the feet and through the eyes.
- The segments and their order of opening.
- The contribution to the field of Reich‘s students including: Alexander Lowen, Ron Kurtz and Hakomi, David Boadella and Biosynthesis, Gerda Boysen and family and Biodynamics.
- Self-regulation, the inner wisdom and balance of the body
***Who is this Training For?***
It is open for people who wish to explore their own patterns of holding and be able to release this energy and live fuller and more expansive life. Feeling more alive, creative and deepening their pleasure and joy in life.
It may also be useful for those who have some experience in verbal therapies and want to explore particular themes through bodywork, or who want to deepen their experience of themselves through the methods of bioenergetics. It is also designed for therapists, therapeutic masseurs and counsellors who wish to include working with the physical body and the energy body in their repertoire of therapeutic methods and interventions.
THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES / TRIADS / OTHER CONSTELLATIONS OF ALL GENDERS, SEXUALITIES & BODY TYPES.
This training can be undertaken as a year long Bioenergetics training comprising 4 blocks or Block 1 can be done as a standalone introduction to Bioenergetics.
The training starts at 13:00 on the Thursday and finishes at 17:00 on the Sunday for each block.
The training occurs at The Pathways Studio, Manchester and is non-residential.
The cost included in the ticket is just for the teaching fee. You will need to organise your own transport to get there and sort out your own accommodation and food.
The class size will be a maximum of 24 to allow valuable coaching time and exploration of their own character responses. A minimum of 12 people are required to give attendees a typical cross-section of different energies and character responses to explore in person.
We therefore ask you to pay a £200 refundable deposit which will be held until we reach the minimum number.
We have published 6 dates below and once we have 12 people signed-up the course will run, from whatever is the next available date in the sequence and for 3 subsequent dates. You can then decide on what basis you wish to pay for the rest of the training.
If for some reason, we are unable to run this training then £200 deposit will be refunded to you.
You can avoid paying the booking fee by choosing to pay by bank transfer and transferring £200.
*** Dates ***
Thursday 16 Feb to Sun 19 Feb 2023
Thursday 8 Jun to Sun 11 Jun 2023
Thursday 7 Sep to Sun 10 Sep 2023
Thursday 30 Nov to Sun 3 Dec 2024
Thursday 8 Feb to Sun 11 Feb 2024
Thursday 16 May to Sun 19 May 2024
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME AND EXPERIENCE BLOCK1 BEFORE SIGNING-UP TO THE OTHER 3 BLOCKS AND WE HAVE PRICING TO REFLECT THIS (SEE BOOK TICKETS).